The Glyphosate and gluten intolerance connection is frightening! Once knowing, you can’t unlearn it. Understanding this about GMO, chemically treated foods will illuminate concerns you’ve had but could never connect the dots until now.
Andropause Cream: Men’s Number 1 Aid For Declining Progesterone
Andropause Cream is formulated with USP progesterone to help males restore their masculinity, sexual satisfaction, and self-esteem. As men age, their hormone count naturally decreases, especially when accompanied by environmental factors that affect hormonal health, such as external toxins and chemicals coming from poor diet and lifestyle, as well as stress, fatigue, and depression.
What is Progesterone’s Role in Men?
It is common knowledge that progesterone is a female sex hormone. But what you may not know is that males also have their progesterone reserve, which helps in the preservation of men’s masculinity.
Men progesterone is synthesized in the adrenal glands and testes. It primarily acts as a precursor to testosterone. Meaning, enough progesterone is needed to produce an adequate number of testosterone in men.
However, during a man’s midlife years, his progesterone levels steadily decline as his estrogen count rises, causing testosterone levels to plummet. When this continues, estrogen dominance may occur, which may lead to man boobs or gynecomastia, loss of libido, depression, fatigue, and even weight gain.
Andropause Cream Benefits
Help your body counteract the effects of progesterone deficiency with Andropause Cream. Applied and massaged well onto thin skin areas, it may aid in:
- Boosting male libido and orgasm
- Improving reproductive health
- Taming down symptoms of urinary incontinence, urinary urgency, and dyslexia
- Enhancing male erection and sexual performance
- Regulating male fertility
Men who require progesterone boost may find relief in Andropause Cream. However, if an extra testosterone kick is what you need, we have Virility Complex for that.
When choosing the best natural progesterone cream for men and women, you know Whole Family Products has everything in store for you. Order Andropause Cream today while we have it in stock!
Our Andropause Cream Ingredients:
- Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa Repens) – standardized to contain 85% to 95% fatty acids and sterols.
- Pygeurn africanum – standardized to contain 13% total sterols.
- American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) – standardized to contain 75% to 85% ginsenosides.
- Bearberry Extract (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) – standardized to contain 20% arbutin.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita pepa).
- Natural Progesterone (Dioscorea barbasco) – from Wild
- Yam – just the right amount for men.
- Natural Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid from Malpighia punicifolia, the Acerola Cherry).
For California residents: Read about progesterone and Prop65.
10 reviews for Andropause Cream
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Size and Container||
2 oz Jar, 2 oz Pump
You Might Also Like
Peripheral neuropathy can be classified into different types and has its own set of symptoms and options for each. Arginine circulation gel may help with symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, and this healthy guide will walk you through its symptoms, causes, and how to get at least some partial relief.
The digestive system is complex but lifestyle related digestive system diseases can be headed off with a healthy diet – providing the enzymes needed and lifestyle inclusions as simple as fiber, exercise and water. Enzymes, too, are key to a happy digestive process for elimination.