Female Hormone Balance was born from a need as is any great natural health product. The ingredients found in FHB have been used for centuries to balance hormones, gently cleanse the endocrine system and build the female reproductive and fertility system. See testimony below.
Take a look at our ingredients and see for yourself:
- Soy Isoflavones
- Black Cohosh
- Dong Quai
- Vitex Berry
- Red Clover
- Sage Extract
- False Unicorn
- Squaw Vine
- Blessed Thistle
- Red Raspberry Extract
- Mexican Wild Yam
Female hormones can become unbalanced for a variety of reasons and can be a result of imbalances in estrogen or progesterone or because of menopause or pregnancy. Fortunately, there are natural methods to help achieve a balance of your female hormones.
Our Female Hormone Balance supplement was designed to help achieve hormonal balance of female hormones by utilizing synergistic ingredients that work well together. The natural herbal ingredients in Female Hormone Balance help to gently cleanse the endocrine system and improve the female reproductive and fertility systems.
The key is balance. It is not too much of one herb which would make it too strong for fertility and not too little of another which would make it ineffectual.
Women use many hormonal products and eat foods which hold on to excess hormones, for example. Eating foods on a regular basis which clog the colon for instance will hold toxins and hormones. This means that the body will become overburdened with “old hormones” rather than free and clear for the manufacture of new hormones.
Red Clover is recognized for its ability to help fluid balance when vaginal dryness occurs and it has been used to help relieve menstrual and menopause difficulties as well as related fertility problems. It possesses large quantities of the estrogenic isoflavone compounds, biochanin A and formononetin.Each of the ingredients in our Female Hormone Balance supplement provides you with an array of benefits and helps you achieve proper hormonal levels; at any stage of a woman’s hormonal life. For example:
- Black Cohosh has been used to achieve hormonal balance in both men and women for years.
- Sage Extract has been used by traditional herbalists for the treatment of hot flashes, night sweats, and to help achieve hormonal balancing.
- Furthermore, because Dong Quai contains antioxidant flavonoid compounds, it has been used as a mild stimulant to aid estrogen production in women although it contains no phytoestrogens and is used for both young and older women for cleansing the blood. Dong Quai is one of the most popular herbs in Chinese medicine for women.
- Licorice contains a compound referred to as glycyrrizin that has been used successfully in order to help female hormonal balance issues and it aids in helping to alleviate menopausal symptoms. Licorice is good for the liver as well.
- Vitex Berry (a.k.a. “Chasteberry”) has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac for men, but it also is known to help women achieve hormonal balance. Vitex works by helping to stimulate and regulate the pituitary gland, which then helps the body achieve proper balances of estrogen and progesterone.
In combination, all of the herbal extracts in our Female Hormone Balancesupplement can help you achieve the hormonal harmony (battling excesses of youth) that your body desires during fertility and greatly reduce menopausal discomfort such as hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, and irritability when hormones are declining.
Worked for me; I'm pregnant!
Looks like Female Hormone Balance worked for me,. Thank you so much!
It is the shortest cycle ever in my whole life. I started getting the LH surge at day 11, decent amount of CM, lots of ovulation pain accompanied. I ovulated on CD 13, implantation appears to have happened on 6 dpo. See chart: (Chart not available here.)
For the first time ever, I am also nauseous. In none of my miscarriage pregnancies, nausea was prominent.
I am now using NPC (Cycle Balance Cream) twice a day! Can’t thank you enough!