The Glyphosate and gluten intolerance connection is frightening! Once knowing, you can’t unlearn it. Understanding this about GMO, chemically treated foods will illuminate concerns you’ve had but could never connect the dots until now.
$19.95 – $35.95
Digestion Specialist: Best Complete Digestive Enzyme Supplement
One of the most complete digestive enzyme supplement on the market, Digestion Specialist is formulated with 18 different enzymes to help ensure proper digestion with each meal regardless of the food group you are eating.
Each Capsule Provides One or More Form of the Following Enzymes :
- Alpha Galactosidase: Aids in the digestion of beans, legumes and vegetables.
- Amylase: Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates.
- Beta Glucanase: Aids in the digestion of fiber and grains.
- Bromelain : Aids in the digestion of proteins and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Cellulase: Aids in the digestion of plant wall and fiber.
- Glucoamylase: Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates.
- Hemicellulase: Aids in the digestion carbohydrates in plant foods.
- Invertase: Aids in the digestion of sucrose.
- Lactase: Aids in the digestion of milk sugar in dairy products. Lipase: Aids in the digestion of fats.
- Malt Diastase: Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates from grains.
- Papain: Aids in the digestion of proteins and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Pectinase: Aids in the digestion of fruits and vegetables.
- Phytase: Aids in the digestion of phytic acid in nuts and grains.
- Protease: Aids in the digestion of protein.
- Xylanase: Aids in the digestion of plant wall fiber.
A number of those who suffer from digestive problems and digestive disorders such as cystic fibrosis, lactose intolerance, and pancreatic disorders have found that by taking digestive enzymes their bodies are better able to break down carbohydrates and process they eat better. Digestion Specialist is a complete digestive enzyme supplement that is specially designed to help promote the proper breakdown of foods. Formulated with 18 different types of enzymes.
Complete Digestive Enzyme Benefits
All of the enzymes in the Digestion Specialist help the body in some way to properly digest the foods that are consumed. Because our diets, for the most part, are largely devoid of natural plant enzymes, our bodies need help transforming food into usable nutrients and processing them properly.
The enzymes found in this product are very important to your digestive health. For instance, Protease enzymes help break down the peptide bonds found in protein foods, making it easier to digest the protein that is eaten. For years, Protease enzymes have been used in various forms of therapy and for treatment of various conditions, including inflammatory conditions, immune regulation, oncology, and blood rheology control.
Another primary enzyme found in Digestion Specialist is Amylase. Amylase helps with the digestion of carbohydrates by breaking them down into simple sugars. This process aids the body with the absorption of sugars and uses them for energy. Also, Bromelain is a beneficial enzyme that helps with the digestion of proteins and it is often used for treating bloating, gas, and other digestive problems as it acts as a natural anti-inflammatory. Additionally, Lactase aids the digestion process of milk, sugar, and dairy products. Lactase helps break down lactose into smaller components that our bodies are then able to easily metabolize and use for energy. In one form or another, all of the enzymes in this natural digestive supplement make it easier for the body to digest and process food better.
Digestion Problem Solution
Digestion Specialist is the answer to many digestive problems and digestive disorders.
- If you are taking laxatives… But are worried about Side Effects
- If you are taking bulk fibers… But are not getting enough Relief or Regularity
- If you are just plain TIRED… Of having to live with Constipation all the time
Q & A
Q: Is Digestion Specialist safe to take with my other supplements or medications?
A: Yes, it is. You can take the Digestion Specialist and drink it with other supplements and medications. Although it should be safe and fine, we normally do not advise supplements if you are pregnant or allergic to any of the ingredients.
Q: I have a chronic constipation problem for many years and nothing seems to work except very strong laxative. Will Digestion Specialist help?
A: You bet. It is safe, gentle, natural and healthy for your whole body. In the beginning, you may have to use higher dosages repeating three times a day on an empty stomach until you are able to begin cleansing your digestive system. After you are able to have a normal routine, you can decrease and adjust to smaller dosages.
Q: Due to my severe constipation, can I take more than the recommended daily dosages?
A: Yes, you can. Absolutely safe. You can increase the dosages several times higher until the desired effect without any danger. Diminishing and adjust your dosages as needed after the desired effect.
As with other supplementation, you may want to contact your health care physician with questions about your health and digestive enzymes.
Read more about this article: Digestion Specialist Helps Constipation Among Kids and Toddlers
Wipeout Constipation – Stop the Real Cause! This may be for you. Buy Digestion Specialist, only at Whole Family Products the trustworthy natural health supplements store online.
2 reviews for Digestion Specialist
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
60 ct, 120 ct
You Might Also Like
What do you get the man who has everything? It can be tough to find a gift that is both unique and personal, but we’ve got you covered. Check out our list of unique gift ideas for dads that are sure to please.
DHEA is a naturally occurring hormone in the body; it’s levels in the body may diminish with age, but bioidentical DHEA is available in cream and supplement form and DHEA is also used to help with depression and symptoms of menopause.