One of the most complete digestive enzymes on the market, Digestion Specialist is formulated with 18 different enzymes to help ensure proper digestion with each meal regardless of the food group you are eating. Each capsule provides one or more form of the following enzymes :
- Alpha Galactosidase: Aids in the digestion of beans, legumes and vegetables.
- Amylase: Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates.
- Beta Glucanase: Aids in the digestion of fiber and grains.
- Bromelain : Aids in the digestion of proteins and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Cellulase: Aids in the digestion of plant wall and fiber.
- Glucoamylase: Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates.
- Hemicellulase: Aids in the digestion carbohydrates in plant foods.
- Invertase: Aids in the digestion of sucrose.
- Lactase: Aids in the digestion of milk sugar in dairy products. Lipase: Aids in the digestion of fats.
- Malt Diastase: Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates from grains.
- Papain: Aids in the digestion of proteins and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Pectinase: Aids in the digestion of fruits and vegetables.
- Phytase: Aids in the digestion of phytic acid in nuts and grains.
- Protease: Aids in the digestion of protein.
- Xylanase: Aids in the digestion of plant wall fiber.
A number of those who suffer from digestive problems and digestive disorders such as cystic fibrosis, lactose intolerance, and pancreatic disorders have found that by taking digestive enzymes their bodies are better able to break down carbohydrates and process the they eat better. Digestion Specialist is a complete digestive enzyme product that is specially designed to help promote the proper breakdown of foods. Formulated with 18 different types of enzymes, Digestion Specialist is the answer to many digestive problems and digestive disorders.
The Benefits of Enzymes
All of the enzymes in Digestion Specialist help the body in some way to properly digest the foods that are consumed. Because our diets, for the most part, are largely devoid of natural plant enzymes, our bodies need help transforming food into usable nutrients and processing them properly.
The enzymes found in Digestion Specialist are very important to your digestive health. For instance, Protease enzymes help break down the peptide bonds found in protein foods, making it easier to digest the protein that is eaten. For years, Protease enzymes have been used in various forms of therapy and for treatment of various conditions, including inflammatory conditions, immune regulation, oncology, and blood rheology control.
Another primary enzyme found in Digestion Specialist is Amylase. Amylase helps with the digestion of carbohydrates by breaking them down into simple sugars. This process aids the body with the absorption of sugars and uses them for energy. Also, Bromelain is a beneficial enzyme that helps with the digestion of proteins and it is often used for treating bloating, gas, and other digestive problems as it acts as a natural anti-inflammatory. Additionally, Lactase aids the digestion process of milk, sugar, and dairy products. Lactase helps break down lactose into smaller components that our bodies are then able to easily metabolize and use for energy. In one form or another, all of the enzymes in Digestion Specialist make it easier for the body to digest and process food better.
Wipe out Constipation – Stop the Real Cause! Digestion Specialist may be for you:
- If you are taking laxatives… But are worried about Side Effects
- If you are taking bulk fibers… But are not getting enough Relief or Regularity
- If you are just plain TIRED… Of having to live with Constipation all the time
Q: Is Digestion Specialist safe to take with my other supplements or medications?
A: Yes, it is. You can take Digestion Specialist and drink it with other supplements and medications. Although it should be safe and fine, we normally do not advise supplements if you are pregnant or allergic to any of the ingredients.
Q: I have a chronic constipation problem for many years and nothing seems to work except very strong laxative. Will Digestion Specialist help?
A: You bet. It is safe, gentle, natural and healthy for your whole body. In the beginning, you may have to use higher dosages repeating three times a day on empty stomach until you are able to begin cleansing your digestive system. After you are able to have a normal routine, you can decrease and adjust to smaller dosages.
Q: Due to my severe constipation, can I take more than the recommended daily dosages?
A: Yes, you can. Absolutely safe. You can increase the dosages several times higher until desired effect without any danger. Diminishing and adjust your dosages as needed after desired effect.
As with other supplementation, you may want to contact your health care physician with questions about your health and digestive enzymes.
Article: Constipation in Children.