One of the most complete digestive enzymes on the market, Digestion Specialist is formulated with 18 different enzymes to help ensure proper digestion with each meal regardless of the food group you are eating. Each capsule provides one or more form of the following enzymes :
- Alpha Galactosidase: Aids in the digestion of beans, legumes and vegetables.
- Amylase: Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates.
- Beta Glucanase: Aids in the digestion of fiber and grains.
- Bromelain : Aids in the digestion of proteins and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Cellulase: Aids in the digestion of plant wall and fiber.
- Glucoamylase: Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates.
- Hemicellulase: Aids in the digestion carbohydrates in plant foods.
- Invertase: Aids in the digestion of sucrose.
- Lactase: Aids in the digestion of milk sugar in dairy products. Lipase: Aids in the digestion of fats.
- Malt Diastase: Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates from grains.
- Papain: Aids in the digestion of proteins and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Pectinase: Aids in the digestion of fruits and vegetables.
- Phytase: Aids in the digestion of phytic acid in nuts and grains.
- Protease: Aids in the digestion of protein.
- Xylanase: Aids in the digestion of plant wall fiber.
Wipe out Constipation – Stop the Real Cause! Digestion Specialist may be for you:
- If you are taking laxatives… But are worried about Side Effects
- If you are taking bulk fibers… But are not getting enough Relief or Regularity
- If you are just plain TIRED… Of having to live with Constipation all the time
Q: Is Digestion Specialist safe to take with my other supplements or medications?
A: Yes, it is. You can take Digestion Specialist and drink it with other supplements and medications. Although it should be safe and fine, we normally do not advise supplements if you are pregnant or allergic to any of the ingredients.
Q: I have a chronic constipation problem for many years and nothing seems to work except very strong laxative. Will Digestion Specialist help?
A: You bet. It is safe, gentle, natural and healthy for your whole body. In the beginning, you may have to use higher dosages repeating three times a day on empty stomach until you are able to begin cleansing your digestive system. After you are able to have a normal routine, you can decrease and adjust to smaller dosages.
Q: Due to my severe constipation, can I take more than the recommended daily dosages?
A: Yes, you can. Absolutely safe. You can increase the dosages several times higher until desired effect without any danger. Diminishing and adjust your dosages as needed after desired effect.
As with other supplementation, you may want to contact your health care physician with questions about your health and digestive enzymes.
Article: Constipation in Children.