Cycle Balance Plus Natural Progesterone Cream® has the benefits of Cycle Balance Cream plus additional balancing herbs for tougher, more painful periods and PMS symptoms.
The hormone balancing herbs in Cycle Balance Plus are designed especially for those with terrible PMS, painful periods, irregular periods and acne.
- chaste tree berry (vitex) – a normalizer of fsh and lh. When FSH is unbalanced, LH follicles cannot mature properly, leading to eruptions under the skin. Vitex is most well known for helping with ovarian insufficiency, luteal phase defect and relieving PMS symptoms.
- partridge berry– helpful with heavy menstrual bleeding, absent menstruation and menstrual pain, tones the uterus and ovaries and calms the nervous system
- red raspberry – rich in many vitamins and minerals, traditionally used to tone the uterus, prevent miscarriages, in larger doses bring on labor, aids in urinary problems and to reduce fluid retention
- mugwort leaf – used for pain menstruation – irregular as well, menopausal symptoms and to improve circulation
- dandelion root – used to clear the liver, normalize the menstrual cycle, regulates estrogen, for painful PMS, headaches and mood swings, also used as a diuretic
- usnea lichen – anti-biotic, anti-cancer and immune booster, used against yeast and for urinary and vaginal infections
- prickly ash bark – purifies the blood and aid circulation
- rose hips extract – commonly used for inflammation; rose hips are high in Vitamin C which supports the adrenal glands and immune system and soothes and protects stomach tissue
- syrup of sweet grape and mulberries – purple fruits are used for immune boosting properties
- seaweed blend – glandular support
Note: There is a pumper (for the 8 oz size) available separately or you may purchase 1 with pumper and others without. Discounts will be added in the cart for combined items. Pumper is available to order separately.
Ingredients in Cycle Balance PLUS
Purified Water, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Aloe,barbadensis (Aloe Vera gel extract), Sepigel 305 (polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7), Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernal oil, Vitis venifera (Grape) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) oil, Progesterone USP, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C ester), Tocotrienol (Vitamin E), Sorbic Acid, Vegetable glycerin, Grain Alcohol, Bio-available herb complex of Chaste Tree Berry, Partridge berry, Blend of sea vegetation, Cramp bark, Blue vervain, Red Raspberry leaf, Mugwort leaf, Dandelion root & leaf, Usnea lichen, Syrup of sweet grapes & Prickly ash bark.
How to Use
Generally speaking apply 1 tsp Cycle Balance Plus progesterone USP to thin skin areas such as forearms, wrists, chest, neck, feet and behind knees or inner thighs, morning and evening. The number of days recommended depends on your stage of life and desired results. Each natural progesterone cream will differ in strength, ingredients and uses.
See our page How to Use Natural Progesterone Cream for more information. Check with your doctor and / or do a saliva hormone test for more exact specifications for your own body.
Visit our Bio-identical Hormone Creams category to choose which might be right for you.
California Prop65 Warning
Unfortunately, natural progesterone cream products are not available, by our company, to California residents except by a doctor. Natural progesterone, NOT chemical progestins, has been considered the safe alternative for decades but is now listed among 800+ ingredients as possibly causing cancer and or reproductive / birth defects.
We decided to speak out now, rather than be part of the misunderstanding going forward.
We urge you to contact your elected officials to change these laws depriving you of natural health choices. Subsequently, contact your natural health physician and have him/her contact us to purchase our Doctor's-only line of products.
Your rights to make natural choices over harmful pharmaceutical substances are being stolen from you under the guise of "being kind to the environment". Make informed choices when you vote and with what you buy. Don't be manipulated by anti-natural health enthusiasts. The future of free health choice is at stake.
Contact us for more information.
Read more and find links about Prop65 at: Prop65
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.