The Glyphosate and gluten intolerance connection is frightening! Once knowing, you can’t unlearn it. Understanding this about GMO, chemically treated foods will illuminate concerns you’ve had but could never connect the dots until now.
The Bupleurum herb is derived from the Traditional Chinese Medicine “Chaihu” which has been used for a very very long time in aiding respiratory and liver ailments among other things. Whole Family Product’s Bupleurum Root is a convenient and natural way to fight off flu and influenza, thus protecting the respiratory system and providing bupleurum liver cleanse.Combine any "Group C" products:
Bupleurum Supplement A Natural Help for Respiratory System, Liver Cleanse, Colds/Viruses, and Flu
Bupleurum Root 900mg, a clinically studied natural bupleurum supplement in capsule to support the respiratory system and liver cleanse.
Dried roots of Bupleurum, Radix Bupleuri, is also called “Chaihu” in Chinese. This bupleurum herb has been widely used as Traditional Chinese medicine for 2000 years in China and even in other Asian countries like Japan and Korea.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine theories, the Bupleurum herb Radix Bupleuri is capable of regulating the exterior and interior metabolisms, dispersing “heat” from the body, soothing the liver, and promoting life energy or life force they call yang and qi. Now, with the increased popularity of naturopathy, natural medicine is getting its way in helping people with respiratory and liver issues.
Health Benefits of Bupleurum Root
- Antiviral. It possesses a significant antivirus effect on acute respiratory tract infections with H1N1 virus infection or flu, and Influenza. It is suggested that bupleurum herb is very helpful for chronic inflammatory conditions followed by viral infection.
- Autophagic regulation. Maintenance of normal cellular and hormonal homeostasis is the main responsibility of autophagic regulation. It also provides the body defense against toxic protein accumulation and protection against pathogen invasion, resulting in improvement at the cellular level and improved qi stagnation.
- Antipyretic. Its extracted essential oils have a dose-dependent antipyretic capacity, able to relieve fever.
- Liver protection. Bupleurum liver cleanse works may be of some help for hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with cirrhosis. It also could enhance liver function and fight toxins, microorganisms, metabolic products, and circulatory materials that could harm the liver and its function.
- Immunomodulatory effect. The active ingredient Saikosaponins modulates immune response to pathogens. Roots of Bupleurum rotundifolium showed antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immunomodulatory effects on the body.
Covid-19 has been around for quite some time now and till the moment, there has been no approved antiviral treatment for it. Yet, with the bupleurum benefits mentioned, the bupleurum supplement might be of help in the recovery process after the initial battle has begun.
For adults, take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
If you are pregnant or nursing, or taking any medication, consult your doctor before use.
This product is not suited for children under 18 or individuals with known medical conditions.
Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Bupleurum (Chinese root ) 900 mcg
Bupleurum Root 900mg may be just what you need to strengthen your respiratory system to fight against Influenza, flu, and perhaps even help with an easier time with Covid-19.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Dimensions||2.75 × 2.75 × 5.25 in|
You Might Also Like
Discover How Estrogen Blockers Can Help Bodybuilders
Get the facts behind estrogen blockers for bodybuilding, what they are and how they’re used.
Common Questions About Ashwagandha: A Guide To The Benefits of This Ancient Herb
Ashwagandha: an ancient herb with outstanding results on fertility, virility, libido, stamina and much more. Used since ancient times yet better known in recent years in western holistic medicine. Our comprehensive guide answers all your questions.
There are no reviews yet.