The Glyphosate and gluten intolerance connection is frightening! Once knowing, you can’t unlearn it. Understanding this about GMO, chemically treated foods will illuminate concerns you’ve had but could never connect the dots until now.
Black Cumin Seed Oil Incredibly Simple Supplement with Lot of Benefits
Black Cumin Seed Oil is an incredibly simple supplement with such a great list of studied benefits. This easy-to-swallow vegetable capsule might be a help to you.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- Antioxidant packed.
- Antibacterial. Helps eradicate bacteria, viral, parasites, and fungi due to the presence of Thymoquinone in NS oil.
- Anti-hyperglycemia. Studied for its effects to lower FBS, triglycerides, LDL-C, and HbA1c of patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Cancer-fighting properties.
- Ulcer development is slowed down.
- Blood and heart health with its anti-toxicity effects.
- Liver and kidney protection.
- Respiratory system strength
- Learning, memory, and attention improvement.
- Skin issues relief, such as vitiligo and hand eczema.
- Male fertility effects.
Black seed cumin oil may help counter obstructive respiratory disorders similar to those like Covid-19. After some research, it has been suggested that Nigella sativa could be a hope to decelerate the effects of the virus of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Black Cumin Seed Oil is packaged into capsules for daily consumption. It is also sold as oil that can be taken by the spoonful or applied to the skin and hair. For all its wonders and benefits, black cumin seed oil is yet another usual supplement to have around your medicine cabinet and kitchen.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
- 90 capsules per bottle
- Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella sativa) 500 mg
- Vegetable cellulose
- d-alpha tocopheryl acetate
- Silicon dioxide.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 4 in|
You Might Also Like
You may also like…
Peripheral neuropathy can be classified into different types and has its own set of symptoms and options for each. Arginine circulation gel may help with symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, and this healthy guide will walk you through its symptoms, causes, and how to get at least some partial relief.
The digestive system is complex but lifestyle related digestive system diseases can be headed off with a healthy diet – providing the enzymes needed and lifestyle inclusions as simple as fiber, exercise and water. Enzymes, too, are key to a happy digestive process for elimination.