Male infertility is now more common than we may like to admit, but it is not a closed case. At present, there are a lot of chemically produced medicines in the market that may cure infertility in men, but they are mostly steroids and might cause addiction.
That’s why this article talks about possible natural medications for male infertility.
But first, what the causes of infertility in men?
Most of the causes have more to do with your eating habit and lifestyle choices in general. Common causes include:
- Varicocele condition
- Imbalance of hormones in the body
- Issues surrounding ejaculation
- Certain medications affecting fertility
- Exposure to chemical and harmful environmental conditions
- Unhealthy nutrition
- Presence of anti-sperm antibodies
- Increased alcohol consumption, smoking, drug use, and so on.
Nevertheless, infertility in men may occur at different stages of a man’s life. You may then want to ask:
What is the Peak Fertility Age for Men?
Well, when a man approaches 35 years of age, research has shown that he starts losing his libido and inches towards infertility.
The cure for infertility in men?
Because of the addictive nature of other chemically produced alternative medication, you can try naturally occurring help from Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic herbs include:
- Shatavari: enhances the production of sperm naturally. It improves sperm quantity and quality while also increasing the testosterone levels to increase sexual desire.
- Ashwagandha: controls your stress levels, improves your nervous system and acts as an aphrodisiac. When used by men, ashwagandha stimulates the nitric oxide production in the body to dilate the blood vessels to provide a boost to your desire for intimacy.
- Kaunch: It is specifically used in the treatment of premature ejaculation because it releases a high volume of testosterone, and provides more muscle power to the male organ.
- Talmakhana: is a great solution for those who experience degradation in the quality of their sperm.
- Shilajit: it may help men to last longer in bed by improving the blood circulation to the man’s member.