Menopause Hot Flashes
Have you been experiencing hot flashes lately? How do you feel about it? Certainly, not happy. Research shows that 70% of women experience hot flashes. Hot flashes are typically linked to menopause, though there could be other causes. While some women have none or few, others would have them many times each day. Menopause hot flashes could be cumbersome since it involves physiological and psychological symptoms. Because you feel uncomfortable, you want to stop them the soonest possible way and time. So, How to stop hot flashes fast? Before answering this question, let’s take a quick look at the stages of menopause and how they affect your body.
Here are the three phases of the menopausal stage:
- Perimenopause: Your ovaries begin to function irregularly. Ovulation and production of estrogen may disrupt your menstrual cycles with unpredictable symptoms. Perimenopause symptoms typically begin four years before your last period (maybe late 40”s).
- Menopause: This time, the ovaries have stopped working as it should. If you have missed your menstruation for about 12 months, then you’re in menopause mode. The average age of a woman entering the menopausal stage is 51. Hot flashes, insomnia, and joint pains are some symptoms of menopause that may not be true to all women.
- Postmenopause: defines the years after menopause. At this, most menopausal symptoms decrease or stop for most women. However, some health risks could result due to the loss of estrogen.
How to Stop Hot Flashes Fast
There are ways to get rid of menopause hot flashes, natural remedies for hot flashes. Consider the following dietary supplement products that can aid in cooling down hot flashes:
- Plant estrogens. The estrogen-like compounds in soy are reported to have worked among Asian women who have a greater intake of soy, though this is not conclusive.
- Black cohosh. The effectiveness of black cohosh has also been non-conclusive though it has been popular among many women with menopausal symptoms.
- Vitamin E. Taking a vitamin E supplement may offer some relief from mild hot flashes; however, be careful not to take high doses.
Lifestyle changes can also help to stop hot flashes naturally. Doctors recommend trying these before starting any therapy or medication.
- Dress in loose outfits in hot weather or dress in layers so it can be removed at the start of a hot flash.
- Stay in a cooler place.
- Sip some cold water once in a while and even before bedtime.
- Carry a fan with you.
- Avoid alcohol, spicy foods, and caffeine to lessen menopausal symptoms.
- If you smoke, quit! It’s good for overall health.
- As much as possible, maintain a healthy weight. Obesity is often linked to severe hot flashes.
- Engaging in Yoga and relaxation breathing may also help decrease menopausal symptoms.
Bio-identical hormones aka BHRT (Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy)
BHRT are traditional hormone replacement therapies that are converted from plant sources into versions of human hormones. Very important to note is that they are identical then to what your body would produce; if possible. These are plant hormones that mimic human hormones, such as estrogen, estriol, estradiol, and progesterone. Bio-identical hormone therapy can be an option for you to stop hot flashes fast as well as other menopause symptoms. These are topical – transdermal solutions; not pills or injections. Here are a few to be considered:
1. Natural Progesterone Cream
Natural Progesterone cream includes natural ingredients infused with bioidentical progesterone extracted from the roots of Mexican Wild Yam. Its USP progesterone content is converted to be exactly the same as the body would naturally produce. It may help in decreasing hot flash episodes as well as other menopause symptoms. The USP progesterone cream supports the body’s own processes transdermally. It is taken in through the skin by way of essential oils and aloe vera. Because it is not digested, it does not interfere in the processes involving the liver and the digestive tract. Read more about MenoBalance Cream – Best USP Progesterone Cream for Menopause, available at Whole Family Products.
Estriol is the weakest form of estrogen hormones that functions to regulate the menstrual cycle and protect the uterus. It is used to address low estrogen count, especially during the menopausal stage.
Here is an excerpt from a PubMed study entitled Estriol: safety and efficacy:
“Estriol has been found to provide some of the protection without the risks associated with stronger estrogens. Depending upon the situation, estriol may exert either agonistic or antagonistic effects on estrogen. Estriol appears to be effective at controlling symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes, insomnia, vaginal dryness, and frequent urinary tract infections.” Estriol Oil may help balance hormones, alleviate vaginal dryness and mood swings, and get rid of hot flashes fast.
Estriol oil has the added ability to be injected vaginally which is very helpful for women with vaginal atrophy and severe dryness. It comes with a syringe.
3. Natural Estrogen Cream
Natural Estrogen Cream is a creamy version of Estriol Oil but contains Safflower seed oil, Cannabis Sativa Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapeseed oil, plus Pure Estriol USP – all of which work together naturally in alleviating hot flashes, night sweating, bloating and vaginal dryness. It is a safe and effective alternative to over-the-counter pills that provide menopausal symptom relief.
Natural Estrogen Cream can give your body the extra estrogen nourishment it requires for hormonal balance. It may help increase libido, improve sleeping patterns and mood, and decrease hot flashes and night sweats, among other benefits.
If you’re in a place where it’s difficult to rid yourself of the bothersome symptoms of menopause, you need a menopausal relief from one of the best natural estrogen creams formulated by Whole Family Products – Natural Estrogen Cream.
4. Super Estrogen Cream
When your body starts suffering from severe menopause symptoms, it’s time that you take extra steps in improving your condition. Vaginal dryness is one of the most common symptoms of menopause. A super estrogen cream can provide you with the extra estrogen boost and the relief you so badly need. You’ve arrived at the stage where low estrogen can lead to conditions like vaginal atrophy which can be bothersome. BiEstro a super estrogen cream is safer than conjugated estrogen but is only meant for a time; your worst times, and not used every day. We only include its use for those who have tried it all but still don’t want to go the prescription med route. BiEstro Cream is 80% estriol and 20% estradiol. Its reputation is for the tougher symptoms that won’t go away; the last straw in natural estrogen creams for help with hot flashes when nothing else will do. Other possible benefits may include replenishing estrogen deficiency, improving bone density, energy, stress levels, and memory.
Remember that caution and temperance are important when trying to alleviate menstrual hot flashes and other menstrual symptoms. Natural remedies are meant to be the safe choice but you need to know how much and how long when applying them. Avoid the rush to rid yourself of discomfort — consult your doctor. Enjoy and find the good at this stage of your life.