Female Hormone Balance by Whole Family Products features herbs that have traditionally been used for women with hormonal imbalance issues; naturally.
Female hormones can become unbalanced for a variety of reasons and can be a result of imbalances in estrogen or progesterone or because of menopause or pregnancy. Fortunately, there are natural methods to help achieve a balance of your female hormones.
Our Female Hormone Balance supplement was designed to help achieve hormonal balance of female hormones by utilizing synergistic ingredients that work well together. The natural herbal ingredients in Female Hormone Balance help to gently cleanse the endocrine system and improve the female reproductive and fertility systems.
Primary Ingredients of Female Hormone Balance: Red Clover (1% extract), Black Cohosh (2.5% extract), Sage Extract, Dong Quai (1% extract), Licorice (1% extract), Vitex Berry (herb powder), False Unicorn (herb powder), Blessed Thistle (herb powder), Red Raspberry Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Squaw Vine (herb powder), Mexican Wild Yam(12.5% extract).
Each of the ingredients in our Female Hormone Balance supplement provides you with an array of benefits and helps you achieve proper hormonal levels; at any stage of a woman’s hormonal life. For example:
- Red Clover is recognized for its ability to help fluid balance when vaginal dryness occurs and it has been used to help relieve menstrual and menopause difficulties as well as related fertility problems. It possesses large quantities of the estrogenic isoflavone compounds, biochanin A and formononetin.
- Black Cohosh has been used to achieve hormonal balance in both men and women for years.
- Sage Extract has been used by traditional herbalists for the treatment of hot flashes, night sweats, and to help achieve hormonal balancing.
- Furthermore, because Dong Quai contains antioxidant flavonoid compounds, it has been used as a mild stimulant to aid estrogen production in women although it contains no phytoestrogens and is used for both young and older women for cleansing the blood. Dong Quai is one of the most popular herbs in Chinese medicine for women.
- Licorice contains a compound referred to as glycyrrizin that has been used successfully in order to help female hormonal balance issues and it aids in helping to alleviate menopausal symptoms. Licorice is good for the liver as well.
- Vitex Berry (a.k.a. “Chasteberry”) has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac for men, but it also is known to help women achieve hormonal balance. Vitex works by helping to stimulate and regulate the pituitary gland, which then helps the body achieve proper balances of estrogen and progesterone.
In combination, all of the herbal extracts in our Female Hormone Balance supplement can help you achieve the hormonal harmony (battling excesses of youth) that your body desires during fertility and greatly reduce menopausal discomfort such as hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, and irritability when hormones are declining.
Find Female Hormone Balance in our store.