What exactly is the arginine amino acid? L-Arginine or Arginine is a powerful amino acid. It is such an important amino acid due to the role it plays in nitric oxide synthesis and thus indirectly on most bodily functions. Nitric oxide plays an important role as a free radical in the immune system and cardiovascular health.
But in the middle years, the years of fertility, it is readily available through the breakdown of certain foods. The problem is that most people don’t want to or can’t remember to eat right for what they hope to achieve. It is then that supplementation transdermally of l-arginine products becomes the choice for many. Using an Arginine cream new maximum formula is much easier than taking pills or remembering to adhere to a special diet. We do however, advocate the diet because of the many benefits but we can’t twist your arm.
Biological Functions of L-arginine (or Arginine as They are Often Used Interchangeably)
- L-arginine is an essential part of the immune response. It plays a role in the production of white blood cells when there is an infection.
- Effective waste removal by the kidneys and fluid balance.
- It helps to facilitate the rapid production of new skin cells at the site of the wound and plays a role in keeping wounds from being infected.
- Dilation of arteries and increased blood flow.
- Cardiovascular function and health.
- The treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) in women.
- Treating erectile dysfunction and infertility in men and women.
There are so many benefits to this amazing amino acid still not listed here but I think you get the point. It is wonderful and even better when you don’t have to swallow it, right?