DHEA Creme by Whole Family Products was formulated to bring about certain benefits commonly associated with DHEA. While the list below is by no means exhaustive, it certainly will get you thinking about the benefits of DHEA.
Get our monthly NEWSletter: members only specials, recipes, tips, new article updates and more.
- DHEA’s properties enhance the immune system
- DHEA is a precursor to many of the body’s sex hormones.
- DHEA is manufactured by the adrenals from good cholesterol.
- DHEA is stress buster.
- DHEA has been linked to helping women with DOR (Diminished Ovarian Reserve)
- DHEA can also enhance fertility by supporting the body to regulate ovulation.
- DHEA has been linked to increased libido.
- DHEA has been shown to help with erectile dysfunction, a stronger orgasm and heightened sexual desire.
- For those who are at risk for diabetes or have blood sugar imbalance DHEA can be of benefit since it stabilizes blood sugar.
- In men, studies showed DHEA as an improvement in bone density minerals after male menopause (andropause).
- DHEA may supplement the effects of working out as it helps to convert fat into lean muscle mass.
- DHEA has been studied and found beneficial for women, especially in peri, pre and post menopause, where weight loss has been a problem.
- DHEA is considered an anti-aging hormone; a fountain of youth.