Great prices, probably the best on the internet on detox foot patches; aka detoxifying foot pads. These are the detox foot pads as seen on tv. Get a FREE detox foot reflexology massage chart with each order.
Our prices are lower than Kinoki, Takara, Versio and Body Pure. Some detox foot pad and patch companies call 7 foot pads a week's supply but show pictures of two feet with detox foot pads on them. We invite you to do the math: We just give you great prices and you can easily choose the right package for you. The more you buy, the more you save; easy as that. "Buy One Get One Free" with those companies STILL costs you more. Every order come with a foot reflexology massage chart FREE.
- We have great prices for an excellent detoxing foot pad product.
- Detoxifying Foot Pads are the best detox foot patches; they are the same as Kinoki without the high price and hype.
- Quality and cost effective quantities, in one detox product.
- Shop smart.
Visit Detoxifying Foot Pads . com to have your questions answered about our detox pads:
- How do detox foot pads works?
- Is this new? Have detox foot patches been around before?
- What might I expect to experience using the detoxifying foot pads?
- How do we apply the detoxifying foot pads? Pictures of applying foot patches.
- How do I purchase the foot patches and what are the bulk / wholesale prices?
- What are the ingredients in your foot patches?
The key ingredients are Tourmaline & Bamboo vinegar. They have the highest concentration and purest quality. Each packet is 5grams; not 3 or 4 as with some companies.
- Wood Vinegar: Wood vinegar, otherwise known as pyroligneous acid is the fluid or sap derived from certain tree cells, which exhibits exceptional permeability and sterilizing properties. The great absorbing power of the wood vinegar makes it fit to be used in physiotherapy, for minor pain relief and to decrease swelling in the body.
- Bamboo Vinegar extracts: The by-product of bamboo carbonization. Its herbal properties include the powerful ability to assist in the discharge of unnecessary waste matter from the human body.
- Chitosan: Chitosan is derived from chitin, the main fiber component of crustacean shells. The most well-known weight-loss product known for isolating fatty tissue and dispelling it out of the body safely. Chitosan products are also used extensively by the medical profession due to their remarkable ability to promote wound healing, such as burns and skin inflammation.
- Houttuynia Cordata: The plant is found in Japan, Java and Nepal at altitudes of over 6200 feet. It contains a variety of flavoids, flavonoid glycosides (afzerin, quercitrin, isoquercitrin) and pyridine alkaloids. Provides drainage to infections, detoxifies and expels bacteria, lymphatic fluid, and bacteria.
- Vitamin C: A protein that gives structure to bones, cartilage, muscle, and blood vessels. Vitamin C also helps maintain capillaries, bones, and teeth and aids in the absorption of iron. It also acts as a stabilizer for our patches.
- Dokudami: is an anti aging product. It works wonders for anti aging naturally from the inside out. Dokudami tea does wonders for constipation naturally.
- Loquat Leaf: The Loquat leaf contains amygdalin (amygdalin is otherwise known as the anti-cancer vitamin, B17 or laetrile). It is known for its ability to promote the secretion of body fluids and is beneficial to the vital energy of the lungs as it helps dissolve and expectorates phlegm and alleviates cough.
- Milk Thistle: For over two decades, studies have confirmed Milk Thistle's unique abilities with regard to aiding the correction of liver disorders. Conditions including cirrhosis, viral and alcohol-induced hepatitis, and fatty infiltration of the liver have all shown significant improvement when treated with an extract of Milk Thistle. Other known benefits include the regeneration of liver cells, detoxifying blood and assisting inflammation problems.
- Dextrin: A carbohydrate having the same general formula as starch but a smaller and less complex molecule with adhesive properties. Used to assist in absorbing toxins in the body.
- Vegetable Fiber: Vegetable fiber is used to prolong the lifetime of the detox patches. Its fiber prevents ingredients from hardening.
- Tourmaline: Tourmaline exerts a cleansing and liberating energy upon our entire nervous system with a clearing and stabilizing effect. It has been known for dissipating negative energy out of the body, through the feet. Tourmaline is best known as one of the only minerals to emit far infrared heat and negative ions, which causes resonance in the body at the same frequency as water.
You can write to us from there if you would like larger discounts and other great healthy products for the whole family; including other detox products. http://www.wholefamilyhealth.com/products_all.html for purchasing options and more information.
The key ingredients in our Detoxifying Foot Pads (aka Detox Foot Patches) are Tourmaline & Bamboo vinegar. They have the highest concentration and purest quality. Each packet is 5grams.
FREE detox foot pad reflexology chart EVERY order.
Compared prices and products? Our detox foot patches are the same as Kinoki except in price. Detoxifying Foot Patches for the best price.Choose a detoxifying foot pads set that is right for you. Shipping is included and ordering is simple:Distributors are welcome. Please contact us if you would like information about buying at wholesale prices.
How to place your order:
For the best results we recommend a 1 month supply 60 pads
Purchase from one our distributors (or contact us to become one):
WholeFamilyHealth.com also sells them in 10 packs with savings as you go. Whole Family Health has been in business since 1998 on the internet bringing healthy, natural products those who take natural care of each member of the family.DETOXIFYING-FOOT-PADS
DETOXIFYING FOOT PADS (buy more and save)
- Brand: Whole Family Products
- Product Code: WFHDEFP
- Availability: In Stock