What are cardiovascular disease symptoms (aka heart disease symptoms)? Let us give you a glimpse at what would be the cardiovascular disease profile:
A beginner course and FAQ on Cardiovascular Disease symptoms and effects:
- What does Cardiovascular Disease look like? A fatty, waxy plaque
- Where does Cardiovascular Disease attack? Inside of arterial wall
- How does Cardiovascular Disease kill? Narrows the blood vessels, shutting off blood supply.
- What does Cardiovascular Disease use to kill us? Cholesterol, blood cells, calcium deposits, and fibrin clots.
- What actually happens in Cardiovascular Disease to cause death? Plaque breaks away, blocking narrow blood vessels.
- What are the Cardiovascular Disease symptoms and signs it is affecting me? Chest pain, left arm pain, dizziness, inability to breathe.
- What parts of the body does Cardiovascular Disease reside? The heart, brain, kidney, feet, and legs.
Here is an example of how the plaque builds up over time on the arterial wall. Looking down the tubular artery you can see how the plaque builds up until there is barely an opening for blood cells to pass through. By this time a stroke is extremely common. The image below it shows from across the artery to give you another angle to view the buildup.
1 x 19.95 3 x 17.95 = $53.85 6 x 15.95 = $95.70 (not available for all products)