Andropause Cream by Whole Family Products Do you know that men actually have their own kind of menopause and that is why Andropause Cream was designed? As men age, their hormones begin to change as well. Chemicals, toxins and a poor diet and lifestyle can change everything in the middle years for men.
Get our monthly NEWSletter: members only specials, recipes, tips, new article updates and more.
Prostate enlargement, dribbling, infertility and ED (you know what we mean) are only part of the problems men face. Some time ago, it was discovered that men who would put natural progesterone cream on their wives actually began to receive benefits themselves. Voila! The revolution for a men’s progesterone cream was begun. But men need more than just progesterone cream in smaller doses. Andropause Cream was designed with their needs in mind and herbs that have been traditionally used for male issues.
- Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa Repens) standardized to contain 85% to 95% fatty acids and sterols.
- Pygeurn africanum – standardized to contain 13% total sterols.
- American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) -standardized to contain 75% to 85% ginsenosides.
- Bearberry Extract (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) – standardized to contain 20% arbutin.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita pepa).
- Natural Progesterone (Dioscorea barbasco) – from Wild Yam.
- Natural Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid from Malpighia punicifolia, the Acerola Cherry).
Suggested Use: Apply to soft skin areas (see container). Massage well into skin. Use 1/4 teaspoon (one inch of cream) A.M. and P.M. for three weeks each month; (do not use one week). After three months, reduce amount to 1/8 teaspoon (1/2 inch of cream) A.M. and P.M. and continue schedule.
See more information and symptoms in our store.